Employment disputes can present a number of unique challenges; and, in today’s world, they can pose threats beyond the risk of pecuniary loss. Social media posts can lead to media coverage, and allegations alone can be enough to cause significant and long-term reputational harm.
At Tesser | Grossman LLP, we fight aggressively to protect our clients — both employees and employers — in litigation. We conduct thorough investigations and use the discovery process to build a strong case. And we have no hesitation to litigate through trial if necessary. If you are a party to an employment dispute, we have the experience, focus, and commitment required in order to protect your rights.
Our employment litigation practice consists of representing both employees and employers in all types of disputes, including (but not limited to) those involving:
- Allegations of sexual harassment
- Allegations of discrimination in employment
- Breaches of confidentiality, non-competition, and non-solicitation covenants
- Contract disputes, including severance disputes, with high-level employees
- Employee Retirement Income Security Act (ERISA) claims
- Employee theft
- Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA) claims
- Misappropriation of intellectual property assets
- Workers’ compensation claims
Please visit our Case result page to learn more about our employment litigation practice.
At Tesser | Grossman LLP, we have an extensive track record of helping our clients resolve employment disputes and then move on. If you have an employment-related dispute, our litigators can help, and we encourage you to contact us promptly so that we can get started. To speak with one of our senior litigation attorneys in confidence, call 310-207-4558 today.